RDS staff members will help you prepare any or all components of your proposals (gathering required documents, building budgets, completing forms, etc.) and assist with submitting your final application packages.
How to Request for RDS Services for Proposal Development:
1. Gather the following information:
- Name of funding opportunity and sponsor agency
- Link to a complete description of the funding opportunity
- Submission deadline
- What help you want from RDS; see Service Menu below
2. Send the above information in an email to: email@example.com
Service Menu: Proposal Development and Submission
- Create and manage schedules for preparing and submitting proposals.
- Develop outlines of proposal/application components.
Writing and Editing
- Review and edit drafts for consistency of style and content, clarity and completeness, and responsiveness to solicitation.
- Develop and revise budgets.
- Prepare budget justifications.
- Coordinate collection of required documents from participating collaborators.
- Complete application forms.
- Proof documents for compliance with formatting and content guidelines
- Coordinate the final review process with the Sponsored Projects Office (SPO)