- Standard information required for most extramural grant applications: IRS employer ID number, DUNS number, Cognizant Federal Audit Agency, etc.
- Toolkit of Proposal Language
- Eligibility criteria for P.I.s and P.I. responsibilities
- P.I. Exception Form
- Guidance on common budget-related issues: direct costs, salaries and wages, fringe benefits, equipment, etc.
- Templates for preparing budgets
Descriptions of and links to forms required by the Sponsored Research Services (SRS): Financial Conflict of Interest, State of California Disclosure, MCA form, etc.
Policies and guidance on common proposal issues: Use of human or animal subjects or custom antibodies, subawards, cost sharing, F&A (IDC) rate waivers, etc.
Provides guidance on and oversees research conduct and practices to ensure compliance with ethical and legal standards.